- Producer and artistic director of the “SUKIYAKI MEETS THE WORLD” Festival in Nanto (Japan) since
- Producer of the “SUKIYAKI TOKYO” Festival in Tokyo (Japan) since
- Chairman of the NANTO-CITY CULTURAL CENTER HELIOS in Nanto (Japan) since 2018. Producer and artistic director since 2007. The NANTO-CITY CULTURAL CENTER HELIOS gathers a 617seats (1,400p in standing configuration) theater, rehearsal studios, art gallery and the city
- Chief Producer of the general incorporated association “SUKIYAKI OFFICE”.
- Production of official events for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (Cultural Partnership Japan-Sweden 2015, 60th anniversary of the diplomatic relationship between Japan and Ghana 2017, Cultural Agenda of the Embassies of Japan in Southern Africa 2015, 2017, 2018) and Ministry of Culture of Japan (Cultural Creation Platform program 2017, 2018, International Diffusion of Local Creations program 2015, 2016).
- Artistic director and tour manager for the SUKIYAKI NETWORK, organizing tours for international artists in Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America since 2009 (30 groups, 250 concerts, 40 countries).
●Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communication “Social Achievement Special Award” (2017/Japan)
●Ministry of Foreign Affairs “World Citizenship Award” (2009/Japan),
●Ministry of Internal Affairs “Cultural Award” (2007/Japan)
●Japan Regions Event Prize (2011/Japan)
●Award for Regional Revitalization (2012/Japan)
●Nanto-City Worker Award (2010/Japan),